Good Morning Gresham Wildcats
Today is Wednesday, November 18, 2020
Announcements for today include:
*** NO school (Vacation) November 23 - 27.
***We are Virtual till November 30th.
***Reminder of the drive through pick up/drop off for homework
is Friday from from 3-6 PM.
Homework will not be available till after 3.
If you are unable to make it at this time;
Please call the school to make other arrangements.
2020 Daily Holidays that fall on November 18,include:
- European Antibiotic Awareness Day - November 18
- Married to a Scorpio Support Day - November 18
- Mickey Mouse Day - November 18
- National Apple Cider Day - November 18
- National Educational Support Professionals Day - November 18, 2020 (Wednesday of the week before Thanksgiving)
- National Princess Day - November 18
- Push-button Phone Day - November 18
- William Tell Day - November 18
***Next week is Thanksgiving week. So here are a few words of wisdom:
When life seems really difficult.... when your dad has lost his job, or
your mom has grounded you for two weeks, or you've argued with a
close friend... it can be hard to think about what's good and right in the
world and it can be hard to be grateful for anything.
But think about this: Things could always be worse, and it can be a good
idea to stop and think about what's right and good in your world....like
the roof over your head, the clothes on your back, and the gift of getting
Today, I want you to take a moment right now and think about three
things you are grateful for. That's what Thanksgiving is all about.
***With something to think about. Make it a great day.....or not . The choice is yours.